Swimming Pool Exam Content Outline
There are 50 questions in this examination. You will need to answer 35 questions correctly in order to pass. You are allowed three hours to complete this exam. You must also pass the SC law exam as well.
- Pool – Electrical (6 items)
- Shotcrete (8 items)
- Concrete (6 items)
- Concrete – Reinforcing Steel (6 items)
- Pool – Care and Operation (12 items)
- Regulation 61-51: Swimming pools (8 items)
- Pool – Estimating (4 items)
We try to make it simple! Please call should you get tangled-up, we’re glad to help.
Download the Commercial Contractor Candidate Information Bulletin, and find out more about exam fees and create an account with PSI.
Reference Books: [Click Here to Purchase Books]
- Please refer to the Contractor Book Warehouse (linked above) for all needed reference books.
SC Commercial Pool Contractor exam prep classes in South Carolina
Specialty Contractor classes will be held on an as needed basis. There is a minimum requirement of 2 students per class in order for the class to be held. You will be asked which class you are registering for during the registration process. (more…)
- October 28, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm