Water and Sewer License Exam Content Outline
There are 50 questions in this examination. You will need to answer 35 questions correctly in order to pass. You are allowed 3 hours to complete this examination.
NOTE: All Water & Sewer – Commercial Contractor candidates are required to pass the Business Management and Law for Contractors Examination and the Water and Sewer Examination.
- Safety – Code of Federal Regulations (6 Items)
- General Knowledge (7 Items)
- Miscellaneous Engineering – Design Elevations (7 Items)
- Underground Utilities – Concrete Pipe Installation (12 Items)
- Underground Utilities – Ductile Pipe Installation (14 Items)
- Excavating and Grading (4 Items)
We try to make it simple! Please call should you get tangled-up, we’re glad to help.
Download the Commercial Contractor Candidate Information Bulletin, and find out more about exam fees and create an account with PSI.
Order books for Water and Sewer Class
All books available from Contractor's Book Warehouse.